We teamed up with our friends at Nona Lim to create 2 delicious meals perfect for any date night and just in time for Valentine's Day to spice up your love life.
Here is our recipe for Stir Fry with Liquid Kimchi Dressing and Nona Lim Laska Rice Noodles:
1. In a large skillet or wok, heat the sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and saute until light brown. Next add your veggies to the skillet (edamame, broccoli, string beans, peppers, mushrooms) and mix until all contents are evenly distributed throughout. Add the soy sauce, reduce heat to medium and let simmer.
2. Blanche the Nona Lim Laska Rice Noodles according to package directions. Be careful not to overcook! Rinse under cold water in a colander and set aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, whisk the Liquid Kimchi, oil, lemon, salt and pepper.
4. Reduce the skillet heat to low and add the rice noodles. Stir for approximately 2-3 to warm the noodles through.
5. Divide the stir fry into serving plates, top with liquid kimchi dressing to taste and sesame seeds for garnish. Last but not least ENJOY!