We teamed up with one of our favorite Asian noodle and broth brand Nona Lim to create an equally easy and delicious meal.
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tbsp HOUSE Napa Cabbage Kimchi brine
- 2 tbsp ORIGINAL Gochujang Paste
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1, 20 oz pouch Nona Lim Spicy Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 10 oz box of Nona Lim Traditional Ramen
- ⅔ cup HOUSE Napa Cabbage Kimchi
- ½ block soft tofu, cubed
- 2 baby bok choy, halved & sauteed
- 2 soft boiled eggs, cut in half
- Sesame seeds, to garnish
- Scallions, to garnish
- Cilantro, to garnish
- In a wok, heat the avocado oil and saute the bella mushrooms until they start to soften, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the kimchi brine, gochujang, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Saute everything together for 2-3 minutes stirring constantly. Add the broth and simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- In a separate saucepan, cook the ramen noodles according to the package directions and divide into bowls. Lay the sauteed bok choy, kimchi, and tofu on top of the noodles.
- Ladle the broth and mushrooms over the noodles between the two bowls. Top with halved soft boiled egg, scallions, sesame seeds, and cilantro, if desired.
Recipe by Kayla Frietag.