We should all be choosing to eat more wild sustainable seafood like squid. It’s delicious as a stir fry with vegetables that works beautifully with gochujang. Enjoy over cooked rice or quinoa.
- Cut squid into bite size pieces
- Mix cut squid with Gochujang sauce in a medium size bowl
- Heat neutral oil in hot a large non-stick or cast iron pan over medium heat
- Cook onions, carrot, zucchini on pan with a pinch of salt until translucent
- Add marinated squid for 3-5 minutes being careful not to overcook it
- Add green onions as last step
- Garnish with sesame seeds as desired