Makes 4 servings
- Butter the slices of bread on one side and place them on the skillet, butter side down (you may need to do this in batches).
- Distribute the cheese evenly on half of the bread slices and cook until slightly melted.
- Place the kimchi on top of the cheese, top with the remaining toasty bread slices and cook for 1 minute more, or until the cheese is completely melted and the bread is tasted golden brown.
- Using a spatula, gently flip the sandwich and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Remove from the pan and cut each sandwich in half for easier handling. If working in batches, repeat with the remaining ingredients.