Bar-B-Que Pulled Jackfruit Bowl
1 box Upton’s Naturals Bar-B-Que Jackfruit
1 1/2 cups cooked rice
2 tbsp Mother-in-Law's Tangy Gochujang Sauce
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup Mother-in-Law's Kimchi
1/4 cup white cabbage, shredded
1/8 cup red cabbage, shredded
1 large carrot, grated
2 sprig onions, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp water
1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
1 tbsp liquid amino/tamari
3 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- Preheat ½ tablespoon sesame oil in a pan. Fry Upton’s Naturals Bar-B-Que Jackfruit on a low-medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Using two forks, shred the jackfruit. Add Mother-in-Law’s Tangy Gochujang sauce, cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring every few minutes, making sure it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Meanwhile, make the slaw. Add cabbages, carrots, and spring onions to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk water, peanut butter, liquid amino/tamari, lime juice, coconut sugar, sesame oil, and five-spice until combined fully.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss until evenly distributed.
- Steam broccoli florets for 10 minutes and drain.
- Divide the rice, broccoli, slaw, Mother-in-Law’s Kimchi, and pulled jackfruit between 2 bowls.