- Preheat ½ tablespoon sesame oil in a pan. Fry Upton’s Naturals Bar-B-Que Jackfruit on a low-medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Using two forks, shred the jackfruit. Add Mother-in-Law’s Tangy Gochujang sauce, cook for 20-25 minutes, stirring every few minutes, making sure it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Meanwhile, make the slaw. Add cabbages, carrots, and spring onions to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk water, peanut butter, liquid amino/tamari, lime juice, coconut sugar, sesame oil, and five-spice until combined fully.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss until evenly distributed.
- Steam broccoli florets for 10 minutes and drain.
- Divide the rice, broccoli, slaw, Mother-in-Law’s Kimchi, and pulled jackfruit between 2 bowls.
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout