We're all about that sauce! This Gochujang sauce can be used as a salad dressing or a marinade for your protein of choice, it can even be used as a dipping sauce. Spicy, tangy, sweet, savory, umami, this is your new go-to condiment.
- 3 tbsp. Mother-in-Law’s Original Gochujang
- 3 tbsp. rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. agave nectar or honey
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. grated garlic
- Whisk all ingredients together until smooth.
- Use as a marinade for proteins or as a dressing for salads.